The multimedia review of computational geometry available in two formats on this page.ACM Digital Library. These short papers appeared in the Proceedings of the 22nd ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, 2006, and are available through the ACM Digital Library's online proceedings, provided you or your instutition has a subscription.
Videos and Multimedia
DVD Image Download
- All Accepted Submissions on a DVD
compiled by Jack Snoeyink (UNC Chapel Hill)
DVD NTSC Video 720x480: 15thacmvideoreview.zip (1.2 GB) is a zip file that contains the VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS, and JACKET_P folders needed to create a movie DVD. Creation instructions on a Mac are pretty easy:
- Save the contents of the zip file to a folder named something like 15thACMVideoReview.
- In Disk Utilities, select File > New > "Disk Image from folder"
- Choose "read-only" from the Image Format pop-up menu for faster creation.
- Click Save.
- Select the disk image in the list of disks and volumes, and choose Images > Burn.
- When the Burn Disc dialog appears, insert a blank CD or DVD, and then click Burn.
If you prefer, send Jack email with a snail mail address and he can send a DVD copy.
CreditsThese videos were selected from the submissions by the following video program committee:
- Pankaj Agarwal (Duke)
- Herbert Edelsbrunner (Duke)
- Chris Healey (NC State)
- Dinesh Manocha (UNC Chapel Hill)
- Yuriy Mileyko (Duke)
- Jack Snoeyink (chair; UNC Chapel Hill)
The DVD was produced by Jack Snoeyink at UNC Chapel Hill using DVDProStudio, with assistance by Alan Forrest.
When rescuing this web page from the past site, which was broken, to this site http://www.computational-geometry.org the webmaster had to remove some of the formats originally provided, to save storage.