Additively weighted Voronoi diagrams

Martin Will will at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 7 23:43:54 PDT 1998

Dear all,

I am currently preparing a comparison of algorithms for computing 3-D
additively weighted Voronoi (aka Johnson-Mehl) diagrams. However, I could not
find an actual implementation of F. Aurenhammer's reduction to 4-D power
diagrams, as described e.g. in the textbook by Boissonnat & Yvinec.

On request, F. Aurenhammer told me that he could remind some Japanese group
working on an implementation. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to recall any more
details.

I would be very grateful to any hint or reference to either this group or any
other person who has worked on this subject.

Thank you very much.

Hans-Martin Will

Hans-Martin Will			email: will at inf.ethz.ch
ETH Zuerich				phone: +41-1-632 7335
Institut fuer Theoretische Informatik	fax:   +41-1-632 1172

CH-8092 Zuerich
Switzerland