Data for roundness algorithms

Pedro Ramos pramos at fi.upm.es
Thu Jul 2 18:25:19 PDT 1998

Hello,

I am trying to compare different algorithms for measuring
roundness
of objects in 2D and 3D. I have been doing some experiments with
simulated data, but it would be nice to work on REAL data.

Unfortunately, such real data seem to be difficult to get,
because
CMS's (machines measuring properties of the objects) are usually
''black boxes''.

Does anybody has any pointer about where I can get such data?

Thank you very much in advance

Pedro Ramos

--
Pedro A. Ramos                   http://www.dma.fi.upm.es/pramos
Dpto. Matemática Aplicada                email: pramos at fi.upm.es
Facultad de Informática                    phone: (34) 913367424
28660 Boadilla del Monte                     fax: (34) 913367422
Madrid (SPAIN)