Call for participation

CCCG 98 cccg98 at jeff.CS.McGill.CA
Thu Jun 18 14:06:23 PDT 1998

       Tenth Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry

                    Call for participation

McGill University, Montreal, Canada, August 10-12, 1998
E-mail: cccg98 at cgm.cs.mcgill.ca

The Tenth Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG '98) will be
held at McGill University, Montreal, Canada, August 10 - 12, 1998.  The
symposium is a forum for researchers, practitioners, developers and users
working on all aspects of computational geometry.  The list of papers to be
presented at the conference is available on our web site at
http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/cccg98.

There is no registration fee.  However, we ask that you register as soon as
possible if you are attending, as we are planning a welcoming dinner-reception.
In addition, we will be printing only as many copies of the proceedings as we
have registrants.

Registration is available online on our web site at
	http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/cccg98

CCCG '98 precedes the 6th Annual Symposium on Graph Drawing, August 13-15,
1998, also to be held at McGill University.  See http://gd98.cs.mcgill.ca

Organizing/Programming Committee:

   * David Avis
   * Therese Biedl