What are the best conferences for Computational Geometry? (fwd)

John Dickinson dickijk at engga.uwo.ca
Mon Mar 1 08:56:35 PST 1999

I have been asked to direct to the list a sort of summary of the email I
received on which were the best conferences.  I didn't keep all the mail
but I did keep three that are worth reviewing (passing on to everyone).

I'll post them one by one (sorry, kludgy old email editor).
John

--
-((Insert standard disclaimer here))-|--- Washington Irving (1783-1859) ----
John Kenneth Dickinson               |   "A sharp tongue is the only