COORDINATION 2000 (Call for PartciParticipation)

Catalin Roman roman at swarm.cs.wustl.edu
Thu Jun 29 13:46:22 PDT 2000

 ||||||| CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

         COORDINATION 2000

         Fourth International Conference on
         Coordination Models and Languages

         Limassol, Cyprus

         11-13 September 2000

         http://www-gloc.di.fct.unl.pt/coord00/

         Early registration deadline: 15 July 2000

 ||||||| CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 On behalf of the organizing committee we would like to extend to you
 a warm invitation to join us this September for an exciting program
 and wonderful intellectual debates in the unique setting provided by
 Cyprus, a beautiful mythical island whose wonders are best revealed
 in the early days of fall.  Because Cyprus is a popular vacation
 spot, early registration is advised.

 As in the past, this year's program brings together a broad range of
 themes associated with the development of coordination models and
 languages, their theoretical underpinning, and pragmatic
 implications.  Topics receiving extended coverage include tuple space
 languages and their application, coordination styles and policies,
 migration and reconfiguration, agent systems, software architectures,
 dependability, etc.  The single track program punctuated by ample
 opportunities for socializing and critical evaluation of the field
 allows the participants to evaluate trends, to examine a broad range
 of issues, and to engage each other in spirited discussions that, as
 previous conferences have shown, actually reshaped research agendas
 and led to novel developments.

 Antonio Porto and Catalin Roman