removing points from a 3-D Delaunay tetrahedralization

Nathan Moon moonn at cs.byu.edu
Fri May 12 07:50:48 PDT 2000

I have been looking for an algorithm for removing a point from a
Delaunay tetrahedralization, and haven't had any luck.  I have found
where a few authors have conjectured that 2-D algorithms would extend to
3-D, but have been unable to find where anyone has actually implemented
something.

Could anyone point me towards literature or anything describing such an
algorithm?  Or even just tell me if they know one exists, so that I know
to keep searching.  Thanks in advance!

Nathan Moon
moonn at cs.byu.edu