Faculty positions at Rutgers University, Camden

Suneeta Ramaswami rsuneeta at camden.rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 15 15:51:10 PST 2000

The CS department at Rutgers University, Camden has faculty openings.
Although we are primarily looking for applicants at the assistant
professor level, we will consider applicants for senior positions as
well. Please feel free to write to me with questions.

- Suneeta Ramaswami

		 Rutgers University - Camden
		Department of Computer Science

The Department of Computer Science at Rutgers University -
Camden invites applications for two tenure-track positions
at the assistant professor level beginning September 2001.
Candidates in all areas of computer science are encouraged
to apply. A Ph.D. in Computer Science is required. Salary is
contingent upon qualifications. Rutgers University stands in the
top 5% of AAUP rankings of university salary and benefits.

Applicants should send a curriculum vitae, statement of research,
statement of teaching interests/experience, and three letters
of reference to:

  	       Chair, Faculty Search Committee
	        Department of Computer Science
		     Rutgers University
		      Camden, NJ 08102

Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue
until the positions are filled. Rutgers University is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and strongly encourages
applications from women and members of minority groups.