faculty job openings

Gabriel Robins robins at cs.virginia.edu
Tue Nov 28 19:13:40 PST 2000

  FACULTY POSITIONS

  THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
  Department of Computer Science

  The University of Virginia's Department of Computer Science invites
  applications for tenure track and tenured faculty positions.
  Outstanding candidates in all areas of Computer Science will be
  considered. Research faculty (non tenure- track) openings of all ranks
  are also available. The Department has a first rate experimental
  computer science research program and has in place an innovative
  undergraduate CS curriculum. We are looking for candidates who are or
  have the potential to become outstanding in both research and teaching.
  Ph.D. required.  Positions will be open until filled, and salary is
  commensurate with experience.

  Our Department is a vibrant, exciting research environment.
  To review our Department's recent accomplishments, please see:

     http://www.cs.virginia.edu

  Send a resume and the names of three references to:

  Professor Jack Stankovic, Chair
  Department of Computer Science
  School of Engineering & Applied Science
  University of Virginia
  151 Engineer's Way, P. O. Box 400740
  Charlottesville, VA 22904-4740

  The University of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.