CG Steering Committee

Pankaj Kumar Agarwal pankaj at cs.duke.edu
Sun Aug 19 10:06:45 PDT 2001

I am pleased to announce the results of our Steering Committee
election. One hundred and thirty one ballots were received,
each recording votes for up to five candidates. The five
candidates who received the most votes are:

	Nina Amenta
	Jeff Erickson
	Dan Halperin
	Marc van Kreveld
	Joseph Mitchell

The new committee has chosen Joe to be the chair and Marc to
be the general secretary.  The new committee will serve for
two years, and the next election will be held in Spring 2003.
	I wish all the best to the new committee, and I thank
you all for participating in our election.
-Pankaj