Thesis in Computational Topology

Afra Zomorodian afra at Graphics.Stanford.EDU
Thu Oct 11 18:45:34 PDT 2001

Hi,

My thesis titled:

Computing and Comprehending Topology:  Persistence and Hierarchical Morse
Complexes

is now available in Postscript and PDF formats online at:

http://graphics.stanford.edu/~afra/thesis.html

The page also provides an informal discussion about the results, as well
as the table of contents.

In addition to the new results, the thesis includes extensive background
on topology and Morse theory.  I hope it will serve as a good introduction
to the new area of computational topology.

I appreciate any comments (of any nature) you may have.

Thank you.

Afra Zomorodian
afra at graphics.stanford.edu