Tenure-track positions at Dartmouth

Scot Drysdale scot at moosilauke.cs.dartmouth.edu
Wed Nov 12 13:11:37 PST 2003

Please note that algorithms (including Computational Geometry) is an
area which we are targeting in these searches.

Scot Drysdale

DARTMOUTH COLLEGE
Faculty Position in Computer Science

The Department of Computer Science seeks candidates for faculty positions
starting in September 2004. We anticipate several tenure-track openings
at the Assistant Professor level. Senior faculty appointments may also
be possible.

Candidates in programming languages/compilers, security, systems,
graphics, algorithms, robotics, and computational science are particularly
encouraged to apply. Strong candidates in all areas of computer science
will be seriously considered.

Persons interested should submit a curriculum vitae, a research statement,
and a teaching statement. Please ask at least four professionals to send
letters of reference, at least one of whom can comment on teaching. Full
consideration will be given to applications that arrive by December 1, 2003.
Please send application materials and general inquiries to:

Delia Mauceli
Computer Science Recruiting
Department of Computer Science
Dartmouth College
6211 Sudikoff Laboratory
Hanover, NH 03755-3510

Specific questions can be referred to Scot Drysdale, at
recruit at cs.dartmouth.edu.

Information on faculty and their research, facilities, and graduate students
is available at http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu. Our department is affiliated
with the Institute for Security Technology Studies, and further information
can be found at http://www.ists.dartmouth.edu.

Dartmouth is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and encourages
applications from women and members of minority groups.