WSCG2004[3] - CfP Reminder - Plzen(Prague) Czech Rep.

Vaclav Skala skala at kiv.zcu.cz
Fri Oct 3 16:57:07 PDT 2003

To: compgeom-announce at research.bell-labs.com

Monday, September 29, 2003

Dear friend,

please, find the Reminder of  WSCG 2004 Call for Papers useful for you and colleagues of yours.

We had to extend the deadline for submission to October 16, as our server was out of order for a longer time due to new user identification system - we are extremely sorry about it.

We are extremely sorry if you have got a duplicate due to some reasons.

Yours

Vaclav Skala, Univ.of West Bohemia, Czech Republic http://herakles.zcu.cz        skala at kiv.zcu.cz

---------------- Call for Papers ----------------

{ Please, forward it to colleagues of yours }

                     W S C G ' 2004

                  February 2 - 6, 2004

                   http://wscg.zcu.cz
(formerly the Winter School of Computer Graphics)

The 12-th International Conference in Central Europe
on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision 2004

in co-operation with EUROGRAPHICS to be held

at the University of West Bohemia, Plzen, close to Prague -
       the Golden European City, Czech Republic

Honorary Chair:
Tosiyasu L. Kunii, Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Tokyo

Programme Co-Chairs
Roberto Scopigno, ISTI - CNR, Pisa, Italy
Vaclav Skala, University of West Bohemia, Czech Republic

Keynote speakers
Tosiyasu L. Kunii: Cyber Graphics, Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Tokyo
Carol O'Sullivan: Fidelity Matrics for Animation, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Penny Rheingans: Artistically-inspired Visualization, Univ.of Maryland Baltimore, USA

Extended deadline for uploading files: October 16, 2003 24:00 GMT (London time)

The International Program Committee and Reviewing Board members
review all papers peer-to-peer carefully and anonymously.

Accepted papers and posters will be published
in proceedings with ISBN

Selected full papers will be published in
The Journal of WSCG Vol. 12, ISSN 1213-6972

Information for authors
Deadline for contributions: October 16, 2003 24:00 GMT (London time)
Format A4 (strictly), max. 8 pages, additional material up to 5 MB
(video as MPEG, AVI and similar files, color plates etc.
can be submitted, please, no video tapes)

For details, please, see http://wscg.zcu.cz select WSCG'2004

Topics included
Computer graphics and scientific visualization,
computer vision, image processing and pattern recognition,
fundamental algorithms and computational geometry,
graphical human computer interface and graphical interaction,
geometric modeling and computer aided geometric design,
rendering and virtual reality,
animation and multimedia, medical imaging,
object oriented graphics, WWW technologies,
parallel and distributed graphics, CAD/CAM, DTP systems
GIS systems and Geoinformatics,
applications and related fields.

Proceedings are indexed/abstracted in: ISI, Inspec (IEE)
and others.

Organizer
	Prof.Vaclav Skala	http://wscg.zcu.cz
     c/o Computer Science Department
	University of West Bohemia, Univerzitni 8, Box 314,
        CZ 306 14 Plzen, Czech Republic
	e-mail: skala at kiv.zcu.cz      Subject: INFO WSCG 2004
	tel./fax: +420-37-763-2457

Conference office
UNION Agency, Na Mazinach 9, CZ 322 00 Plzen, Czech Republic