misplaced manuscript

Ricky Pollack pollack at CIMS.nyu.edu
Thu Oct 21 17:13:30 PDT 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I have a record of the submission of the paper "How many coins fit in a
coin box", submitted to dcg on 6-29-04. My records say that Janos Pach is
the author of the paper but Janos denies any knowledge of the mamusript. I
have not been able to find any sign of the paper. Neither paper nor
electronic.I feel terrible about the possibility (likelihood) that I have
lost or misplaced a submission. I would very much appreciate it if
someone could point me toward the correct author of this paper.

Ricky