This year, like the previous year, the multimedia exposition in
computational geometry is distributed on the web only.
The videos are available in one of the original formats provided by
Click presentation titles for a link to the accompanying paper on the LIPIcs-Server. These short papers appeared in the Proceedings of the 31st International Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG 2015), and are available through the LIPIcs online proceedings.
Videos and Multimedia
Tilt: The Video – Designing
Worlds to Control Robot Swarms with only Global Signals.
Aaron Becker, Erik Demaine, Sándor Fekete, Hamed Shad, and Rose Morris-Wright.
mp4 (113 Mb)
Automatic Proofs for Formulae Enumerating Proper
Gill Barequet and Mira Shalah.
mp4 (100 Mb)
Visualizing Sparse Filtrations.
Nicholas Cavanna, Mahmoodreza Jahanseir, and Donald Sheehy.
mp4 (86 Mb)
Visualizing Quickest Visibility Maps.
Accompanying web page
Recommended PlayerVLC (available for Windows, Mac, Linux) can play all of this year's videos.
CreditsThese videos were selected from the submissions by the following multimedia program committee:
- Esther Ezra (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Matthias Henze (Freie Universtät Berlin)
- Matias Korman (Natl. Inst. of Informatics, Tokyo)
- Maarten Löffler (Utrecht University)
- Wolfgang Mulzer (chair; Freie Universtät Berlin)
- Ludmila Scharf (Freie Universtät Berlin)
- Christiane Schmidt (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Stefanie Wuhrer (INRIA Grenoble Rhône-Alpes)
24th Multimedia Exposition in Computational Geometry
CG Week 2015